Reopening of the Spa dentaire Laurier!
Notice to our customers,
It is with great pleasure that I announce the resumption of activities at the Spa dentaire Laurier for your dental care from Monday, June 1. The whole team can’t wait to see you again!
When you will visit us, you will notice that some things have changed to protect each other from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. While there hasn’t been any case of transmission of the virus from a dental clinic anywhere the world to this date, we have put new measures to make you feel safe when you receive your treatments from us.
In order to comply and even go beyond the recommendations of the Ordre des dentistes du Québec, here are some measures that will be taken:
- Everyone wears a mask at all times.
- The team wears a surgical gown depending upon the treatments provided which must be changed for each patient.
- Air purifier in each treatment room.
When you arrive at the clinic, here is the procedure to follow:
BEFORE COMING IN
- You will enter when you are notified that we are ready for you via text message or phone call.
- If this is your first appointment, your medical and dental questionnaire will be sent to you
- When you enter, you will place your personal effects in a storage bin.
- We will take your temperature.
- You will then wash your hands and rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide for one minute.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- You will wash your hands one last time.
And don’t forget that we already have systems in place that protect you even before the health crisis;
- Sterilization of instruments.
- Rigorous disinfection of each surface.
- The rooms are closed.
- Payment for your care is done in the room to avoid additional contact.
I personally want to thank you for your patience and see you soon!
Dr Pierre Comeau, D.M.D.