An invisible aligner with no metal
Align your teeth with precision
No metal wires, no braces … no joke! Spa dentaire Laurier proposes the invisible aligners SureSmile® to superbly align your teeth without anyone noticing. What’s more, Dr Comeau will use his extensive experience to propose an efficient treatment for you.
What are invisible aligners?
Invisible aligners is a brace-based, metal-free orthodontic treatment that is invisible at conversational distance. Clear aligners are custom designed to perfectly adapt to your teeth. They gently shift your teeth towards their alignment.
Invisible aligners can solve all sorts of problems: exaggerated inter-tooth spacing, bad alignment, overbite, crossbite or crowding.
Invisalign® or SureSmile® ?
The two major companies that offer the planning and production of clear aligners are Invisalign® and SureSmile®. A healthy competition has developed between Invisalign® and SureSmile®, allowing dentists to offer these treatments in an increasingly predictable way. High definition scans, the introduction of artificial intelligence in each production step and the further development of 3D printers reduce processing time and increase comfort.
Invisible aligners’ Advantages
Invisible aligners have many advantages. Some are obvious, others less so:
- Aligners are invisible, so people will notice less when you wear them.
- Invisible aligners are made of medical-grade plastic, which makes them more comfortable.
- There are fewer follow-up visits than with traditional braces: only about every six weeks, which will save you time and money.
- You will be able to take off the aligners to eat, which will render chewing crunchy foods easier. You don’t have to worry about food getting stuck between your braces.
- It will also be easier to maintain good oral hygiene, since you will be able to take off the Invisible aligners to brush your teeth or floss with string or an interdental brush. This will prevent plaque from accumulating or stains from appearing on your teeth, which are common phenomena when conventional braces are removed.